The Human Resources Department supports the work of District 62 through hiring, placing and retaining excellent employees. Our goal is to help provide a top-tier education for all of our students, and we do that by supporting all of our employees.
Des Plaines District 62 employs over 800 staff members who serve approximately 4500 students across 12 campuses, including 8 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 1 early learning center and 1 year-round school.
The Benefit Hub is an Employee Communication Website. It is a one-stop shop to assist employees with managing and understanding the benefits available in Des Plaines CCSD 62. This includes information about medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care, Health Saving Account, Life Events, virtual doctor visits, 403(b)/457(b) investments and discounts and rewards savings/programs. You can access Benefit Hub at the button below.
Questions regarding benefits can be directed to Julie Salmons Hubbard, Assistant Manager Human Resources/Benefits, at 847-824-1185 or via email.
- Teacher Contract – Current Agreement
- The Custodial – Maintenance Association Contract – Current Agreement
- Des Plaines Community Consolidated School District 62 and Des Plaines Classified Support Personnel Association Collective Bargaining Agreement – 2021-2026
- Memorandum of Understanding Regarding Extending the FY2020-FY2026 Agreement - 2020-2026
- Public Act 97-069 – 2022-2023
- Administrator and Teacher Salary and Benefits (Public Act 105 ILCS 5/10-20.47 and ILCS 5/34-18.38) – 2023 Report
- Associate Superintendent/Superintendent Contract – September 2021 - June 2025
- IMRF Employee Compensation - 2023 Report
Public Act 101-0504 (Illinois Pension Code) requires IMRF to post certain employer cost and participation information on its website. IMRF updates these reports annually. The Illinois Pension Code also requires employers who participate in IMRF to post a link on their website to the IMRF webpage that displays this information: https://www.imrf.