FY21 Action Plans
The CCSD62 Action Team Leaders revised the action plans to align with each of the five strategic goals that support students, staff, families and community.
We continue to be very proud of all the work that's been done in our district, especially as it relates to our five goals.
- Goal 1: Engage all students in learning that leads to academic growth, achievement, and readiness for high school, college, career, and life.
- Goal 2: Provide personal support to each student to develop the skills and confidence to be self-sufficient learners.
- Goal 3: Provide personal support to each staff member to develop the skills and confidence to be innovative, exemplary, and visionary leaders of the district and their profession.
- Goal 4: Engage families and the community as partners to support student success.
- Goal 5: Effectively, efficiently, and equitably manage the district’s facilities and financial resources.