Google Classroom (Grades 5-8)
Google Classroom is a free blended learning platform developed by Google for educational institutions that aims to simplify creating, distributing, and grading assignments.
The primary purpose of Google Classroom is to streamline the process of sharing files between teachers and students.
- Students can keep track of what’s due on the Assignments page and begin working with just a click. Teachers can quickly see who has or hasn't completed the work, and provide direct, real-time feedback and grades right in Classroom.
- Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
How it works
- Classroom is available to anyone with a Google Apps for Education account. Visit classroom.google.com and sign in.
- Students CCSD62 Google accounts are a combination of their initials and student ID.
- Example: John Smith with a student ID of 98374 = email@example.com
Questions or problems with your CCSD62 Google account?
Let your teacher or LMC specialist know. They will reach out to our Technology Team and get it resolved right away.