History of the School
North School was built in 1952 with 15 classrooms, a gymnasium,
and cafeteria. Four rooms were added in 1961. Six more rooms were added in 1969. In 1990, a new multipurpose room was built.
In 2012 the school was renovated including new infrastructure, tile, lighting, library media center, technology, integrated learning environment and more.
- Number Of Students: Approximately 525
- Homerooms: 23
- Grades: K - 5
- Type Of School: Public
- Mascot: Bald Eagles
- School Colors: Royal Blue, White
- Computer Platform: Mac
- Number Of Internet Connected Computers: 100+
- Type Of Internet Connection: T1 or better
- PBIS School
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Program
- SMART Learning Environment
Principal: Mrs. Carol Gibbs is the principal of North Elementary School.
Demographics: Racial/Ethnic Background and other Information (2012)