The Payroll Office is responsible for generating paychecks, and makes sure the district employees receive it on time. Please use the links below to learn more, or contact Christi Howard via email firstname.lastname@example.org in payroll administration.
- Employee's Federal Withholding Allowance Certificate - Form W-4 (2017) (PDF)
- Employee’s Illinois Withholding Allowance Certificate - Form IL-W-4 (PDF)
- Direct Deposit Authorization (PDF)
- Request for a Duplicate Copy of your 2015 W-2 (DOCX)
- Request for a Duplicate W-2 from prior years (DOCX)
Important Information: Payroll schedule for 10 month schools, secretaries, IMC clerks, Iroquois teachers and staff, teacher assistants, interns, substitute staff, and includes a timesheet schedule.
- Payroll and Timesheet Schedule for 2016-17 (PDF)
Please visit our Human Resources pages for:
- Contract information
- Employee benefits
- Retirement plan
For payroll questions please contact
Christi Howard, Payroll Specialist (847) 824-1609.